G & G HK Girl is a Super Shiny, Fast Drying Top Coat
Top 10 Reason why Glisten & Glow HK Girl is so loved!
• Intense shine - crystal clear formula that applies smoothly, leaving a glass like appearance
• Fast drying – approx 1-2 minutes often less and your nails will be dry, as time passes it will dry more within 5 minutes or so it’s rock hard!
• Durable, long lasting nature – customers boast that manicures last 5-7 days with little to no tip wear or chips.
• Holographic polishes love it! – Holos will not dull, in fact they are even intensified
• Smoothes and seals glitter polishes – 1-2 coats and glitters are tamed/smooth and without jagged edges sticking up.
• Adds extra shine to all nail lacquer – it can make a matte polish or a textured polish shiny. Cremes, jellies, crellies, shimmers, metallics etc are all left with that glossy glass like shine
• No Shrinkage! – G & G HK Girl top coat doesn’t cause any shrinkage
• Can be used with nail lacquer that is tacky or dry
• Even consistency throughout the whole bottle – no extra thickness or gloppyness
• Nail Art/Nail Stamping friendly – once nail art/stamping is nearly dry it won’t smear or smudge
(Top Coat Formula has slight variations in each batch, top coat can have a slight purple tint to it, this is the UV protection for non yellowing that varies from the manufacturer)
This Top Coat is 2 Free! (no formaldehyde or formaldehyde resin and no toluene, this product does contain Dibutyl Phthalate) Customers have the right to chose what products they use.
Product Ingredients are: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, polyster resin, dibutyl phthalate, Bentone, Isopropyl Alcohol, camphor, octocrylene and isopropyl.
If it gets a little thick just add a few drops of nail polish thinner and shake well!
Here's the Rave Reviews
YOU MUST READ THIS REVIEW!
I am taking a minute to include a picture of my all time favorite top coat, HK Girl. This is the only top coat I use. My designs never smear, no bubbles and no shrinkage. There has been a lot of talk about this top coat the past couple weeks and I felt that I needed to add my two cents! I have been using HK Girl for over a year now and I am 100% loyal to it, nothing else on the market comes close to this top coat! And I can't forget that the dry time is amazing and there is some serious shine!
I order all my HK Girl from Jill at Glisten & Glow!
This topcoat is amazing. I absolutely love it, I have found myself reaching for it non stop, when I usually reach for my Seche Vite.
It is so great over nail art, it is thick enough so you don't touch the nail polish, but it doesn't get goopy halfway through the bottle like Seche Vite. It is super shiny, dries super fast, and overall I think this is my superhero topcoat. (I just ordered another bottle!)
Last but not least is the coveted HK Girl Top Coat. A MUST HAVE for any polish lover! Throw away your Seche girls because THIS is the holy grail of top coat. Am I the only one who has 3 bottles of this? I keep one in the polish room, the kitchen and the bedroom. Haha! It dries extremely speedy, leaves your nails rock hard and gives them a gorgeous shine!
Photo Credits: www.caitlinscreativecorner.com/
and of course Glisten & Glow
IG - @Coloresdecarol
For processing and shipping info please visit: http://glistenandglow.bigcartel.com/processing-shipping-policy